I'm sure many of you know, I'm just not a Halloween person. I don't know why, it just is probably one of my least favorite holidays. With a new baby, it's like the perfect excuse to do absolutely nothing for Halloween.
However, in the spirit of the season, we carved pumpkins and made pumpkin seeds. But we have no pictures. And technically, I didn't really even get mine completely carved. For some bizzare reason our pumpkins rotted out the day after we carved them. :(
Landen and I made cookies the other day. Because that seemed within the relam of possible things I could complete. I made the dough the night before and let Michael eat a good helping of it. Then Landen and I had fun rolling out and decorating the cookies. And since everything is just that much more fun and messy when you're two-- I took some pictures.
Maggie is having her first doctor appointment today, so I'll share some pictures of her and her stats a little later.



No comments:
Post a Comment