When he sees a playground, he screams "Weeeee."
He loves to climb to the tallest slide. The small slides are no longer good enough, and as long as someone will catch him, he has no fear of going down.
The next best thing is the sand or rocks that fill the playground.
Luckily, we've had some good days to go to the park lately. And wear shorts. And fill up the pool. And weed the garden. And visit Dad and go to American Falls Reservoir.
Hope you've been having as much fun!
P.S. My fingers are fine. My ring goes back on my finger. It was my left hand, so I don't use it lots. You can hardly tell I hurt it.
1 comment:
As I was reading this post I just happened to glance to the side where your gadget tells me that Landen is 1 year and 10 months old!!!! When did that happen? They get too big too fast.
Post a Comment