Thursday, May 13, 2010
Daddy's Helper
Landen is our self-designated helper. Well, mostly Michael's but he does help me sometimes. Our sink broke on Monday at about 4:45pm, and I knew our property management company wouldn't fix it that day and, in fact, when he called he said it would probably be Wednesday. Now, could you live 2 days without a sink? I was in the middle of dinner and making bread and the kitchen was a mess and I had dishes piled up, so I volunteered. I asked if we bought the faucet and plumbing parts if they would just reimburst us and we'd fix it. I knew Michael could do, and it would get done sooner.
As soon as the tools were out, Landen was set on helping. He couldn't put the wrench down, or the flashlight. He was ready to crawl in and fix it himself. Michael was very patient and let him "help" a few times.
Michael went out to work in the yard yesterday, and guess who was right on his tail? Landen. When Michael put down the shovel and started to rake, Landen dragged the shovel right over and wanted help with it.
Landen also loves to get out the broom or the swiffer and help sweep and use a rag to help mom wipe. He is also insanely fascinated with the kitchen aid. Especially when I use it to knead bread. Or make cookies, because he loves to stick his finger in it and eat the cookie dough-- he takes after his dad there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's so dang cute!!! That's adorable!
Post a Comment