Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monster Truck Show



We went to the Monster Truck Show in Pocatello on Apr 17. My littlest brother came down and hung out with us while he wasn't hitting on girls. Landen wouldn't wear the ear phones unless the trucks were running, and then he seemed to play with them a lot. But, I was smart and snuck in some licorce, which helped cheer him up. And I think helped with the ear pressure thing. Landen did really good, until about 10:30pm, when I think he just got too tired. At that point I started feeling guilty about letting my toddler be up that late and we left. That truck rally probably went all night. Seriously! They were wrapping up the monster trucks and starting a demo derby when we left. It was fun, not something I would pick to do, but I enjoyed hanging out with all the boys.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

Ya really was a fun monster truck show!! My little boy didn't want to take his eyes off the trucks!

Emily said...

I think it's awesome you guys went and all enjoyed it so much - I always wanted to go to one myself but have never been.