Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Weather!

It's been awhile since I posted, oops.

In my defense, I've had 2 test and a paper to write for my online classes. I've also been doing taxes and had a very sore lower back, which makes it hard to sit at the computer for long. Which, I've been doing so the fun stuff just hasn't happened!

Monday started out beautiful, but by the time we got to the park at about 11, it was very windy and getting blustery. Then it rained. BUT the weather had been getting better and we've been enjoying the 60s yesterday and today!!!

Here's some picture from Monday.
So, Landen's favorite things to do outside?

- #1 Play in the sandbox. Remember his portable sandbox?
- Pick all the dandelions
- Open the car door, climb in, close the door and drive the car.
- Ask to get in the truck.
- Wave at passing cars
- Run through the leaves. Yes, the ones from last fall which magically reappear as soon as I sweep them away.
- Push the stroller around.
- Go for walks, this time with Landen in the stroller.
- Lay in the grass and look at the clouds. Mom must lay by him for this.
- Run through the weed patch until he gets stuck.

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

So sweet. What on-line classes are you doing?

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!! We have been warm for a while now, the past little while we have been anywhere from low 70's to mid 80's. We have even hit 90 once already. The pool opens in mid May and Luke wants it to open now. I just love seeing pics of landen and you guys!! I also love the blogs you write. They are always so fun to read!! Keep up the good work!

Sharon said...

I love spring. Read your blog about the blowout in the store and laughed. Kids are the best.