Michael and I have a disagreement. Michael thinks Landen still looks like a baby, and says he can't wait for him to be more of a toddler.
I disagree. I think everyday he looks less like a baby and more like a little boy. He just keeps getting bigger and more independent, which I love and hate. Every time I take a second and look at him, he just seems so grown up. His figure is starting to change and he's looking more like a little boy and less like a baby.
Though today wasn't the first time, he took on the slide at the park all by himself. Since the drop off at the end of the slide is almost as big as him, I still have to catch him. Not that he would want me to anyway.
P.S. I took the little guy in for a check up and he was 21lbs, 10 ounces. And I think 28" tall. Anyway, this bumps him up out of the 3rd percentile and almost to the the 5th! WaHoo!
1 comment:
I agree with you Angela, He doesn't look like a baby anymore. I know how you feel when you look at them and they are doing things on there own and it makes you happy and sad at the same time.
Post a Comment