So Monday was just a plain out bad day.
And being overly emotional, I was laying on the couch crying about it.
Landen walks over to the couch and smiles at me. Then he ducks down and pops up "Boo!" He does this a couple of times- Not getting a laugh or much of a smile. He looks at me with this expression- that I can't really describe, like 'what's wrong?' meets 'why don't you want to play?'. Then he puckers up and gives his mom a very rare kiss; full sound effects "Mauww" and full slobber on. (Have I mentioned he doesn't kiss very much?)
It made my day and so I smiled and Boo with him some more.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how your child can turn a no-good-horrible-very-bad day into something precious?
So so cute - love that he noticed you weren't happy and fixed it with a kiss!
Post a Comment