Doors never cease to amaze him right now. Yes, doors. They are very big, Mom and Dad use them alot, the have shiny things on them and they move very easily. He especially like the front door and the door to Penny's crate.
Today, was such a beautiful spring day. Landen and I went out to do some yard work. Usually I have him sit in the stroller and give him a toy or two. He loves to watch the dogs play. Today we decided it was time to explore more of the world and I sat him on a blanket.
Today, He discovered grass.
And since pictures tell a thousand words.
3 comments:
CUTE! wow, what a little hunk he is!
How cute is he?! It's amazing to watch them grow and I can't believe how the simple things fascinate them so much, but it definitely makes you re-evaluate things. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun exploring. :)
Very sweet. He is adorable. How fun to watch him discover his world!
Post a Comment