Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a few weeks...

I keep thinking that Michael will write something so I won't have to.  As you can see that plan desperately failed.

We've been very busy still.  Mostly just work and other activities.  We attended a wedding 2 weeks ago and one last weekend. Michae's been busy with the Young Men too. We've also just been busy keeping the house clean, the chores done and the food on the table.

I've found this belly is starting to get more limiting everyday.  I cannot scrub the tub anymore. It just doesn't seem to work.  And I can barely put the dishes away.  My belly gets in the way and I can't reach the cupboard.  Picking stuff up off the floor is getting harder to.  I'm the nursery leader and do singing time and it's pretty hard to get down on the floor with the kids or sing 3 rounds of "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes."  My body doesn't seem to flex and bend like it use to.  I'm trying to be very positive, The baby is very healthy and growing very big.  But really, I think being 29 weeks pregnant is highly over-rated. 

Michael is milking every morning this week and most of the afternoons too.  So, he's going to be busy and tired.  He has been putting in his summer hours, which makes for nice paychecks, but I don't see him as much.  I told him last week that he's an official western farmer.  He's started to pray for rain so that his hay will grow and fasting for it.  We've had quite a bit, but we're suppose to get some dry heat, so let's hope it doesn't stunt it's growth.  He's very excited to be cutting his own hay this year.  

No comments: