Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Shower!

Saturday, my friend, Stephanie Curtis threw me a baby shower!

First, we had cake!


It's it cute! It's made all out diapers and decorated with baby stuff.  Michael liked the cow rattle the best. When you push on it, it moos.

Then we played some games.  We played a game where you had to match the line of the book or rhyme with the title, with a bonus point for the author. These are the ones that I remember"

'You SHOULD NOT be here when our mother is not. You get out of this house!" Said the fish in the pot.'

"I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

We also played a game where  you had to name the baby animal.  Here are some for you to guess: Goose, Zebra, Wolf, Eagle, Goat, Ostrich, Tortoise.

Then we opened presents.



I got lots of good stuff!! And not all clothes!  This is the cute bathrob some girls from work got me and some bath stuff.  I also got a bobby (breast feeding pillow), a changing pad, a health care kit, blankets and some toys for next summer.  I got some baby clothes too.  They are all so cute! I wish I could show every single one.  It made me feel much more prepared for the baby to come, because I was feeling a little unprepared.  I didn't have much "stuff."  I still need a crib or bassinet or something like that to put the baby in and an infant car seat.  Those are important.

One of my good friends from high school came down from Rexburg and surprised me! And she brought her little boy, Hunter.  He's as cute as can be, but he's a little wiggle worm and was hard to hold with a baby bump.  Cynthia is on the left, then me and then Nicole (my sister



After the shower we all sent to my house and had some hamburgers and hung out.  It was like an all day party!!  But it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Everything is cuter baby-sized. You're killing me not putting the answers on here. Oh, well.
We're gonna be in ID/UT at the end of June/beginning of August. We should try to get the gang together.

Cynthia said...

I'm glad I got a mention on the page, although I am not so satisfied with the pic...what am I doing? anyway, I have been trying to call you like crazy...call me back please...not trying to harrass you, it was so good to see you last week