Thursday, January 10, 2013
Almost There!
Maggie woke up New Years Day and decided to start on her resolution first thing in the morning. She went potty and then insisted on wearing her 'Dora's'. We (meaning Michael, Landen and I) were all sick, and didn't feel like much....Other than death hungover, have you had this bug? I'm not sure I've been that sick with a cold, except maybe when Michael was in Hawaii. I don't think I've ever seen Michael that sick either. Somehow, Maggie managed to stay well when the rest of us were down. She kept insisting and did pretty good considering she was getting very little help being reminded to go, or had anyone that felt like taking her potty every hour.
So, we've been at it 10 days. She really only has an accident when she throws a temper-tantrum!! WaHoo! And she has done most of the work. No bribes, no consequence, just a high five when she goes! I'm not sure I've heard of anyone that easy to potty train.
P.S. This is only days after I spent $100 on diapers... So if you need size 4 diapers, I have a few boxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So nice when they are potty-trained! Go Maggie!
Yay Maggie! That is awesome that she doing so well! I can't believe she is such a big girl already!
Post a Comment