Sunday, November 4, 2012

P.S.

Landen informed me that I forgot to mention that we got a cat.

I don't really like cats. I'm quite allergic to cats, probably the reason I don't like them.   That being said, Michael has been keeping feed in the garage. Which means we have way too many mice in the garage, which has a door to the house. 

I don't like mice in my house more than I don't like cats.

So, we came home with Kitty.  Landen named her that, Kitty.  We're way original around.  He has made her into his best friend.  He plays with her in the garage for a few hours almost everyday. And he's in charge of feeding and watering her.  Kitty pretty much loves him right back.  Which is totally fine with me because the less I have to touch her the better.

Bossil isn't as okay with the situation.  He doesn't like cats either.  When she leaves the garage, he trees her.  Then she meows and Michael has to get her down.  He's starting to be less aggressive with her and she made it out to the barn. 

1 more animal on our farm. Phew. That list is getting long.  Landen thinks there's a song written after us....E I E I O!

No comments: