Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Nice Day

I've been telling myself... since I can't plant my garden yet, I'll just do some spring cleaning instead.  Well, my spring cleaning is mostly done.  And it's still only April 20!  We rototilled the garden Saturday since it was so nice.  I'm itching to get my garden in.  I think I'm going to brave it on Monday and plant my hardy veggies. Cross Your Fingers we don't get a hard freeze.  Ha! It's Idaho, and I probably will because it's only April!!

  The kids had a blast playing outside.  Landen went after his usual and was showing me how he was building the wood.

Maggie rode her Zebra-thing.  She loves it almost as much as she loves Landen's trike. 
 The pretended to drive the rototiller.  It was off. Don't worry.
 Maggie is talking in her rock-phone.  It sounds like, "Aye. Ewoo"  That's "Hi!" and "Hello." She talks like crazy. It's awesome to hear her trying so many words.
 Did I mention she's 18 months?  She is getting so big!  She hates nursery :(  Anyway, she still likes to eat rocks and dirt.
Hope you enjoyed the sunshine! We did!

No comments: