Our Chickens have moved outside to the greenhouse. They go out to the pasture next week. Pending Michael gets their mobile coop made.
They love to be in the sunshine and flock over to the door. It's made from pallets. They escaped later in the day. But I can just see them plotting right now. Ha! If only they knew I had it on camera!
In case you want to know what 150+ teenage chickens look like. They love to huddle together and hang out. They sleep a lot and eat more than you budgeted for, yep, teenagers.
This one is actually eying a bug. In about half a second he eats it. This is how we know they want to go out to pasture. They start eating bugs. That and it starts to be consistently warm enough. Chickens like be 70 degrees.
This was was eying me. I think she liked the shiny camera. Start laying eggs little chick!
No comments:
Post a Comment