Landen says the funniest things! He has always said some pretty funny stuff, but he's really been at it lately.
His favorite time is "nakie time!" He loves to "wear my nakies!" Ty walked out in a towel after a shower, and Landen told everyone very loudly, "Ty's wearing his nakies!"
He thinks Uncle Ty is a "jump-o-line."
I tell him, "Landen, I am not a playground, get off me."
He answers, "Yes Mom! You a playground!"
If you wipe his nose, he gets a sad face and says, "my booger! Give it back, please!"
one of my favorites is actually a mispronunciation. He says, "no-ko-nuts" for polka dots.
I love that he says sure, so confidently as "shore"
I was listen outside the door after he went to bed because I could hear him talking and Maggie fussing. This is what I heard,
"Maggie, don't cry, it's okay." very tender a few times, then getting louder and madder,
"Maggie! Stop Crying! I sleeping!"
When I tell him something he doesn't want to hear (like you can have milk with lunch) he says, "Silly mommy, Milk now! (or whatever he wants)"
Another milk one: He sits up for lunch, and he says, "Can I have some milk, please? Cow milk. It's good for me."
He heard a plane in the sky, and said, "Mommy watch out! A spaceship!"
We've been potty training. I told him if he could keep his big boys dry he could go to the truck pulls with us Saturday. He did. When he got there, there was a line for tickets, so I asked him if he needed to go. "NO TIME Mommy! No Time! Monster Trucks!!" (he did eventually need to go and he kept his pants dry ALL day!)
1 comment:
I love it - kids say the funniest things, Brooklyn has us laughing all the time at the stuff she imitates and comes up with!
I think my favorite was Landen consoling Maggie then telling her to stop crying, he's sleeping! ha ha :)
Post a Comment