Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Silly Girl

Maggie is started to get more personality. And she's a lot like her mama-- wants to be center of attention and wants what she wants right then!  I haven't been as good just taking pictures to take pictures with her.  But I'm getting better. She is so cute.  But she always seems to get grumpy when I pull the camera out.  I caught some funny things in the last few days.

Landen is the only person that can really get her laughing. Like really get her laughing. We can all get her to laugh and giggle at us, but he just can get her over the top.   Anyway,  I could hear this down the hall and grabbed the camera.....


Maggie  like to sit.  She likes to put things in her mouth.  She like her swing.  She likes to sit in her swing and put the swing in her mouth.  No Kidding, check it out. (it's usually accompained by her squeals)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So cute. My kids get Leah to laugh so much easier than I can.