On our way home from Provo Sunday we stopped at one of our favorite parks to stop and get wiggles out. The Malad City Park? It's a great little kids park. It was just nice enough to play outside for a little bit.
Landen tells me on the way to the playground, "Mom! Let's go Parkin'!" haha!
Maggie wanted to play, but I forgot a good jacket, so she was stuck being wrapped in her blanket with dad. She loves watching Landen play (and I imagine can't wait to be able to do it on her own).

Landen tells me on the way to the playground, "Mom! Let's go Parkin'!" haha!
Maggie wanted to play, but I forgot a good jacket, so she was stuck being wrapped in her blanket with dad. She loves watching Landen play (and I imagine can't wait to be able to do it on her own).


1 comment:
I have played in that park many times growing up because Malad is where my grandparents lived. It's a good little town. Looks like they got some new toys since I've been there last.
Post a Comment