Sunday, February 13, 2011
Look at Me! I'm Such a Cool Mom!
Landen woke up and decided he wanted "dinosaur pancakes." Regular pancakes were just not good enough anymore. I couldn't convince him anyway. So, we made dinosaur pancakes, and I just had to brag because my dinosaur pancake didn't turn out half bad!!
Can I tell you something else? I think 2 1/2 is my favorite age. Landen is so much fun, and so darn funny. I can hardly make a list of all the funny things he does in one day. Or says. Landen can TALK. Like he's starting to make sentences, and has hundreds of words. And everything has a name.
This week he's been telling me, "Hi! My name is Landen-boy. This Maggie, You Mommy."
He's also on repeater mode. If one 'please' doesn't get him what he wants, then he thirty will. (Michael eggs this on too.)
He also thinks, "I'm sorry," gets him out of trouble, and kisses make it better.
He loves to play with his trains, cars and puzzles --Did I mention it only takes about 3 or 4 times for him to figure out a 24-piece puzzle all by himself?!
So much fun and so much energy. (also drives me nuts too)
I know this picture has horrible lighting, but I love the expression on their faces!! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So Cute!!! Tyler turned 5 today. I remember when he was Landen's age. They grow way too fast!! They are so fun, then they start to talk back and think they are always right. Don't get me wrong he is still tons of fun but just a different kind of fun! I hope we get to see you guys soon!!
I love your dinosaur pancake, I'm sure you scored "Best Mom" points with Landen!! I made Makenzie a heart shaped chocolate-chip pancake for Valentines... and she couldn't have cared less, ha ha!!
You won over at my blog!!
Post a Comment