Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Sundays



Maggie thinks she is so big that she does not like being propped up, and tries to do a crunch and get herself sitting on her own. She smiles so big when we praise her and tell her that she is getting big.



Maggie looking all cute in her sunday dress. She is getting so big! It's so fun to get her dressed up for church every week in all her adorable dresses, tights and bows! She's 3 1/2 months these days!




   

Landen and Dad setting up Landen's train set.  Landen was so excited (it's been down for a few weeks) and was giving Michael the pieces and trying to put them together wrong. It was really cute watching them.  When Michael got it finished Landen said, "Good Job Dad."  He likes to tell us 'good job' a lot lately.


Did we mention how excited we are the Packers are in the superbowl?  SO EXCITED!

In the words of Landen, "Go Pack!" and "Good Job Pack!"

3 comments:

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

So cute!!! We might come to Utah in early June. If you guys aren't in Hawaii we will have to try and meet up. Oh ya did you find the fenugreek? If so did it help? Take care and love you guys!!

Chelsi said...

I LOVE that top picture!

Oliver Family said...

I can't believe how big Maggie is getting, she is SO adorable!! Both of your kids are so cute, I wish I was close enough to give them hugs!