We've been doing pretty good around here, until about Tuesday night when Landen started running a fever. Yesterday, he hardly did anything, he just wanted mom to hold him and watch a movie. He kept giving Mat and I some pretty sad looks and he just looked so miserable. So, I had to take a picture of that sad face. I know you all went "ohh," and felt bad for him.
He kept telling me his "cracks" hurt. In case you wanted to know a "crack" is, he means his armpits, groin, behind his knees and his neck -- Basically, his glands, that were swollen and sore from fighting this sickness.
His fever broke last night. So, he's happy this morning and has already played more than he did all day yesterday.
Luckily, Maggie hasn't had the smallest trace of a fever. I seem to have a milder form.

2 comments:
So sad. Ivie is sick, sick, sick right now. And it breaks my heart!
Hope you get feeling better and that Maggie stays well.
Post a Comment