Ahh... Oh precious little Maggie, just a month old today! It seems like just yesterday, we were waiting excitedly for her to come. And now she's here and getting big! She looks all precious in her Sunday dress! I love dressing her up, it's like playing with dolls all over again!
She is such a good baby. She hardly cries, and is usually very content-- unless she has a bubble, and then she squirms and grunts-- to just sit and watch us. She seems to be trying to smile at us, but maybe it's just more bubbles. ;)
Landen still loves and adores her. He loves to give her hugs, kisses, hi-fives, and fist bumps (in that exact order). He likes to show her toys and put her clothes on top of her. He asks, "what matter?" everytime she fusses.

2 comments:
She is so so cute! I'm glad Landon is such a good big brother!
She looks just like a little doll - she is adorable! I love her little dress and all that hair!
Post a Comment