Monday, August 23, 2010

Ahh.. Recovery

When we returned from Florida, my MIL commented that it's really the second day that is the hardest when you get back from vacation. For some reason the first day doesn't seem that bad, but the second day really hits you.

We got back on at about 4am on Sunday (thanks to WY road construction, oh grr!), and I really did feel fine, went to church and my parents brought us dinner. I got a few batches of laundry out of the way and made a super short trip to the store. I didn't need a nap either. Landen was happy too and was excited to be home. He got out ALL of his toys, ran around and just seemed happy to be back home. We all went to bed at a a good time and woke up at about 8 this morning.

Today I woke up with all the this ambition to get things done and all I want to do is sleep. Since about 10am, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Landen has the grumps too and needs a long nap after lunch.

So, until we recover from our 6000 mile road trip, you'll have to wait for pictures and a recount of our adventures.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Glad you made it home safe. Second day is the worst.