You duck tape a hand mirror on a stick and put it out the window for a rear-view mirror!
I came up with that one all by myself!! So, This is going to be short and without pictures. :( We made a quick trip to St. George (and true to tradition, it rained while I was there) to deliver Michael's swather to the gentleman that bought it and visit some of Michael's Family.
The swather was 12 feet wide. Most semis are 8 feet. So we had a "wide-load" and honestly, the only time we could see behind us was when we went around a corner. We had to go about 60, and I-15 is pretty much 75-80 the whole way, so we just stayed in the right lane. We came upon people going slower than us, (can you imagine? It was usually some SUV pulling a big boat or trailor) and we did eventually find a corner to pass them. But we made it safe, they unloaded it easily, and paid us everything they said they would!
We had a great time staying with Michael's cousin Aimee and Jason and their family. Michael's Aunt threw us a party on Sunday after the dedication and we got to see most everybody that lives there. It was alot of fun.
And now I have one day to pack to go to Indiana!! WaHoo!!
1 comment:
I am so sad we missed you when you were passing through town. We would have loved to see you. Monday was our first day of school/work and we were pretty busy. I didn't get your message til after 5.00. Can't wait to hear about your next trip.
Post a Comment