Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hard Hats!

So, this is a random post, that is full of my sense of humor. Just some random stories. So, it might be funnier to some people than others.

I was at the store yesterday, and like usual, Landen was attracting attention. He had some lady he was smiling and then playing bashful. She stopped me and said, (and I really am quoting her) "He's so cute, you could just talk him home and make him cookies." Yes, Yes I think I will.

Tonight, I was mowing my grandma's lawn. Her neighbor is one of those old people, who hears me mowing the lawn and thinks, ' I should mow mine,' and so he does. The funniest part, so close your eyes and imagine if you will. A 70 + gentlmen on his riding lawnmower, wearing none other than a white construction hard hat. It just makes me laugh. But seriously, lawn mowing is dangerous!!

No comments: