
First, meet Justin. He is serving in the Pocatello, Idaho Mission. He likes to be goofy, play basketball, drink water and trash talk his brother.
He wrote us, "I guess I will have to move there in Logan since you are going to make the biggest and worst mistake of your lives in naming your child something other than Justin! Such a thing will only bring endless woe and gnashing of teeth. For this I will come to console and comfort, bless and strengthen so your child,who I will have UNCLEHOOD OVER, will not be a loser. Success he will have!"
Did we mention Justin likes to play basketball? He wrote us on Thanksgiving and said, "I have committed to make every Thanksgiving fun and interesting from now on starting next year with teaching your little boy to be like me!"
Justin will meet his nephew in August. In the meantime, Landen has been aspiring to be more like Justin.
No comments:
Post a Comment