is a look or intonation expressing personal reaction, feeling, etc.
the quality or power of expressing an attitude, emotion, etc.
So, I pose the question, What is Landen trying to tell us?
There will be a mega cool prize for winner. I should also put into context that during this face, he is not usually mad. It is often accompanied by a throaty high-pitched "aaaahh."
4 comments:
oh. my. gosh. that is kind of a weird face! And I'm assuming he does it at least somewhat frequently since there are so many pictures of it! I think he's trying to act like a bear.
--especially with the top 2, with his hand like it is... RAWR!
"I want some!"
(This is why it isn't polite to eat chocolate chip cookies in front of infants that aren't allowed to have one.)
I feel like you have a future opera star in your midst. Let me in on some of his riches in payment for discovering him! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment