Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winding Up

The past week has been a little crazy trying to prepare for Christmas. And with all the snow! Phew. I still have yet to mail my Christmas cards, I guess they will be new years cards this year. But, I did manage to squeeze in a few pictures of Landen.

Ahh... Ain't I cute?
You just look how long 24 inches really is!


Yes, I have discovered I have feet and they taste good!

Ahh... See my big brown eyes? Even the doctor said, "I bet everyone thinks he's so cute with those big brown eyes, they are so intense."


Sporting my beanie that my aunt made. It's been a little cold outside.
Actually, I hate hats, but Mom made me wear it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How cute! The whole Christmas Season must be so much fun this year with it being Landen's first Christmas! He is still adorable as ever and I think his hat is cute! Props to who made it.

Merry Christmas you guys!

EMILY