Monday, October 1, 2012

Growing

I've neglected this blog lately!  We've really just been busy with our farm. We've grown like crazy!    Just to keep track of all our animals:
22 piglets, 6 adult pigs  (16 new piglet 8/15 & 8/16)


19 Turkeys

2 Milk Cows

200 + Meat Chickens,

 150 Laying Hens and an over-sized Dog.


Seriously, What will our Christmas Card look like?

Besides the farm,  Landen has been enjoying his "Playschool" that we have once a week with some neighbors.  He's learning his letters and numbers.  He loves the play farm and trains.  He also loves to take care of all the animals.   He likes to tease his sister too.




And Maggie,  she's almost two. She's crazy. She's loud. How do you teach her to use a quiet voice? I have no idea, but we're trying.  She into and on everything. Loves to climb and explore. She's into dresses and boots lately. And purple.  Everything has to be purple.  Her hobbies are making a mess and driving Landen nuts.  


   
Now that it's taken me 2 weeks to write this, I've got to get back to work!! 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and you're definitely keeping busy

Oliver Family said...

I can't believe how old Maggie looks, she has such a little girl look!! So cute!! It is fun to see Michael's childhood dream becoming a reality!