Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Surprise

While Maggie was sleeping, Landen filled the cupboard with every scrap of paper or 'mail' as he called it, that he could find. Then he he started getting excited for Maggie's mess! He did it just so that when Maggie got up she could pull everything out and make a big mess (because that's what Maggie likes to do!)! Haha...

I think he was more excited about it at first, but she caught on and had fun pulling it out. Then Landen would fill it up and let her do it again.

He kept asking me if I was excited for Maggie to make a big mess. Like I could be excited about it.  Then he wanted to leave it out to show Dad, whom I'm sure would be just thrilled.  

It was nice to see him planning a surprise for her no matter how unorthodox.



No comments: