Sunday, January 10, 2010

Computer Problems

We're just having computer problems...our laptop's motherboard has a short and so it only turns on a lucky occasion. The desktop has gone from slow to barley a crawl and we can't find the discs to give it a much needed format. That's the cost of moving.  We're still trying to decide what to do about a computer.... any suggestions?  We were looking at just buying a tower... but that still is pretty pricey. 


So, I haven't uploaded any pictures.  And I'm  not sure when I'll get to that.

We're doing fine though.  Landen has been really good. He runs around all day and wears me out.  He has started putting his arms around your neck to give you a hug when you pick him up.  It's a great feeling when he runs as fast as his little legs can carry him across the room to give mom a big hug! Makes my day every time!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

sad story about the computer. I hate how un-fixable expensive things can be.

Sharon said...

You can have mine. I was thinking about how to get rid of it because I didn't want anyone stealing our identity. But it has just sat unused for a year now. I'm pretty sure you won't try to steal my identity. Just call me if you want it.