This is how naps have been going at our house:
Me: "Landen, time to take a nap."
Landen: NO! I want to keep playing! Waaaa!" Repeated 147 times for an hour.
He gets so grumpy and tired, rubbing his eyes and yawning, but when you put him in his crib he just screams. He pulls himself up and walks from one end to the other just crying. I know if he laid down he would sleep, and I think he knows it too. He just can't miss a thing, there's too much of the world to explore these days for naps. No matter how tired he is.
Me? I would love it if someone played relaxing music and the house was quiet and no one or thing needed my attention. I would love a nap.
3 comments:
When I was a nanny I wanted to make velcro beds because kids totally would fall asleep if they would just hold still. So if their jammies were Velcro'd to the bed they would be stuck and fall asleep right? hahah!!
That is so funny that is how lots of kids are! Take mine for example he is probably the same way but he gets out of bed and hits to door with a bat!
I know we talked about bed time last time I saw you, and when I have had that problem with Jonathon(the waking up grouchy from a nap part) I started putting him to bed 30-60 minutes ealier and the problem cleared up for us. Good Luck, hope you are well.
Post a Comment